Sunday, August 1, 2010

dosti ka AachaaR

Koi Jab Rah Na Paye,Mere Sang Aye.....Ki Pag-Pag Deep Jalayee,Meri Dosti Mera Pyar........
Dosti is the most beautiful word in this world,,,,,,,the first khatti miththi dosti is in KG,,,,,we sweetly think that angel sitting by me is my frd, and then we two are the most special with eachother.. Soon when we get into higher class then our friendship area increases up 4 to 5 frds.
 I always difference that --this is my best friend and he is general frd.....sweet thinking and most of the times i have lots of troubles with my friends,,,,i quarrel a lot..
BUT when we get more mature from 10th onwards,,,,,,,the whole world and evryone is our friend.
And i come to know that every relation has a foundation of frienship,,,my mother and father are my friend as well as my all friends are my treasure.


Friendship is like ACHCHAR,,with different taste,,,,khatta-miththa,teekha,,,,chatpata......and always fresh.
Taste this achchar ka bukhar,,,HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY.

2 comments:

  1. Nooo, Dosti is only meetha Achaar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me dosti has not a kind of taste it is always a mixture of tastes and it is unique.

    ReplyDelete