Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Birds are hyming and flowers vocalize, they are happy to see the sky,,
We asume that we are in the heaven,As God is so delight..
It brings the colours of reason and passion and We say-
WoW!!! its rainbow in the sky...........

Rainbow is never the question of science and reason for me,,,it brings ultimate joy and seems like the huge entrance gate of the GOD's castle. I always play with the rainbow,,when I went near it get far and when I go far it follow me. I always like this game.
Every colour of rainbow has its meaning,,, but I think- What a fun if Iget them to mix?
But one day I listen that rainbow is saying  - O human being you make this beautiful creation of GOD a bit repulsive,,PLease take my all colours of love, purity, truth, success, good works and decorate this earth again.Promise me! then i'll come.
And I promise to give my best so that my friend come again and glad to see us happy.
  




No comments:

Post a Comment