Tuesday, December 25, 2012

There is a reason for this new start at this time because one year back,same time changes mah life ,,,yaa it was difficult as i m suffering with depression,, which burn all my energies bacause after a long personal and offical journey i realize that i m still on the same platform moved nowhere at all...
Too hard to believe but yaah all the same,the biggest problem is me and myself. If i accept the life which is usually for girls then it all simple for me,Studying, job and then getting married but i object the basic law and move on to do something which i want to.  AND that is the time i come to know that it is harder than i think. 
WAT!!!! A JOKE WITH ME. I took my first step and i fall "AAH GREAT" my expectations are so loud.
 One thing i tell you , job with me is a Mess. Why? because my ethics are totally different and my social values are not acceptable between the society. I not a "SAMAJIK PRANI" at all and the worst is, i never able to understand the profits and loss between the human beings. Thats why my all Samajik Pranis are never agree with me. But i am what i am......
" SO Job Was Never In My Destiny"
      "my  BAD Luck" !!!
       " there GOOD Luck" for sure!!!!
          :)

 

1 comment:

  1. i am pretty agreed and ya well i always wish to be together.....:-)
    I sincearily dont know some time how to handle the ups n down of lives but i learn from your every time like anything.

    I always pray to god and may god bless you the top most in everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete