Wednesday, December 26, 2012

One day temple turns into museums!!

Do you believe in GOD??? I think YES what the choice. My Mummy always said to me: GoD is everywhere and i ask WHERE?? 
There is nothing that i dont want to believe him but my ques are still without answers, the question which always knocks my mind - Where he was? when the human started getting worst,,,,i waited then i ask Where was he when human turned into animal and now where is he when the whole earth is a hell,there no animals no human beings but a cruel face which cannot be seen.
Still the GOD dont answer why? because the answer comes where there is anyone.
THERE IS NOBODY!!

Maybe he existed or may be not, i am not sure but this time the whole world is waiting for the justice.......................or one day temples turn into museums.

1 comment: