Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry chirtmas ..............A New START :)

Today is 25 December n i am back with lots and lots of colors and seasons of life. This year is mean to me very much as i come to know what i am and where i have to go even my journey is just started. but i want it share with all of you.
No matter it goes with lots of ups and downs,, some time i get proud but beyond this proud there is pain and the time i spent is teach me everything......... 


It teaches me about LOVE' FRIENDSHIP"RELATION AND DESTINATION and a very simple thing that it all life and every time is not perfect for everyone. And thus i decided to search my perfect time and this is my adventurous journey. 

1 comment:

  1. Most Welcome again on blogger and off course it makes sincerely an appreciation.

    looking forward many more interesting blogs ahead.....
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete