Sunday, January 27, 2013

i miss you ma

After a long vacation of 20 days i m back on my work place......... and missing my mummy and my loving little brother so much. i pray to God that no body will live away from his home and feel the pain of separation. From the day i came here i never feel the warm of home , coming back from work and see your mom waiting for you. Children who live with there family are the luckiest...I M JEALOUS.
I have a very beautiful, loving and caring sister who lives with me and i m so habitual of her that i cant even eat or sleep if sometimes she went to meet mummy. "THANK GOD" she is with me. Family is such a big thing in everybody's life, it gives u happiness together and bring tears with separation.
                                 
                                                                                     I m far from my family from approx 8 years searching my destination but instead of all pain i feel happy when mummy is happy to see me growing, its the biggest relief for all my sufferings. i miss you ma and i love you very much.
Hope after this marvelous winter vacations i m able to make me feel better and once again back into my working life......Wahi khana banana, work work then sleep sleep agli subah same routine..
I LOVE YOU MUMMY AND MISS U -COMING BACK SOON ON HOLI 

1 comment: