Sunday, April 21, 2013

this world is the real "DEATHLY HALLOW"

Sometimes it is very difficult to know that what this world wants with me or what i want from myself. 
i'll keep thinking although it is very difficult to have all the answers from own self,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,How much balanced this world is or from the other sight so much dis balanced.

This is very awkward but true that in this world ,,everything has a COST. whenever you want to be happy you have to pay your loving thing. And again you become sad,, this world is the real     "DEATHLY HALLOW"
Whatever we say, but in reality we hate one another,, love and affection is like pure business and i m also a part of that drama.. so cruel but true.            I always want to run from myself and every time i feel myself trapped which make me learn that we all here to suffer, and become happy is like a day dream..

Sometimes i scared, want to go out of this world,. trying to breath,,,,,and adjusting with the reality that 
' Happiness Cost SOOO Much In This Great World '.

3 comments: