Friday, November 19, 2010

WORLD on Sites

After having my breakfast in the morning, I opened my laptop and get connected to internet regularly. I eagerly wait to exchange letters, and suddenly a beam sharpens my smile when I see a message and comments from my friends.


In today’s scenario if you didn’t have net connection, mail address, and if you are not on any social networking site! That means something essential is missing from your life. nobody deny this that it’s a universe on our screen (desktop) to renovate yourself, keep in touch with your friends and for useful information.


A few days later, chatting bored me, and net surfing was a heavy job. They were only means to get my mail, some information and sometimes say Hello to my friends. I think it’s a big headache so I keep myself away from it as possible. But my life changes as I start taking interest in surfing for information, which keep me update. Chatting gives me way to explore myself, and now I am discovering myself through blog.


I communicate through social networking sites like FACEBOOK, TWITTER they are like my second home. I enjoy spending hours on them, even I am very excited to know about my world minute by minute. Oh! It gives me joy and contentment. I love to see my friends online and when they say Hello to me, I filled with pleasure. My small world makes lot of changes in me regarding my knowledge and information which always help me to refine my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment