Friday, November 19, 2010

My journey through…………



Hello! I am working girl of Lucknow city waiting at bus stop, my life starts with the bus stop in the morning and ends with it. As it is the most popular public transport for the city of Nawabs. More than half of the population whether they are working ones or students travel through it. It is not only a means of transportation from which they travel but they have a faith that it leave them and bring them safely at the end of the day.
At the time my bus comes and I get into it. Luckily I got seat and ones again my mind moves toward the occurrence. The conductor is making tickets from front to back by making space among the peoples. He is accomplishing his duty with concern, although he is working hours a day but there no irritation on his face. Everyone is seems familiar to each other especially the working person, they meet two times a day.


I am travelling through bus from approximately 3 years and analyze that it is also a mirror of Lucknow’s culture. There is huge crowd waiting for their bus, and when bus come it is already overloaded but people in it smile and make place for their pathway friends. Some young ones stand up for the old and ladies. This shows great culture, love and trademark of Lucknow.


Evening time is the rush time, there no space to stand properly, even though everyone give support to each other. It is the mores of Lucknow that is make us different from each corner in contrast.
Bus leave me at my stop and move forward, but my mind wave is still captured in it that tomorrow I’ll again meet my small world, which took me towards my locate and bring me back safely.











No comments:

Post a Comment