Sunday, July 25, 2010

For u teacher

Today is the great day of Guru Purnima,,,,one of the major Indian festival, in the respect of GURU's.

This reminds me that GURU is not a word only for teacher, but for all the persons who's teachings are turned into my acheivement and blessing are my success.
Family is the first and most important school of every person and the teachers in it, play there vivid role.
Mother is the first Guru, she taught us about right and wrong, father is like a shelter in which you feel safe and learn to put your first step into this harsh world. Your grandmother and father make you aware by their experiences. And the most important and favorite member of your school is your elder brother and sister.They behave like headmaster and order you much, that sometimes you think-O GOD!plz make me elder next time, but they are your best friends, fight with you yet love you most .


Though i m the elder in my siblings..It is very EXCITING.
NOW, when i face my first teacher in K.G., that time i was crying and saw other children in the same condition in sympathy. She told us to open ABCD book, i opened it, and wrote A in my copy---------------it was not a letter, it was the A for ARPITA.
yaah......................it was deciding my bright fortune. Since I am thankful to my first class teacher who taught me A and to my teachers who complete my alphabet. And make me competent.
Thank you teachers.HAPPY GURU PURNIMA






1 comment:

  1. Yes ! This is the ABCD of life of every children :-)

    ReplyDelete